Greetings!

Foto saya
Hey there, thanks for visiting my blog. I write all my inspirations down here. Hope you enjoy my thoughts:):):)

Sabtu, 21 Maret 2009

Big Girls Don't Cry, Right?

Heeeeey you guys! In my writing this time I wanna tell about my girl's story. So my friend just have a little confession about her feeling to a boy who had take her heart and her time of course. Because of some reasons, my friend didn't feel well about the boy she likes, so she decided to tell him about her feeling. And my friend just had found out that her crush was already knew about her feelings to him for a while, but he didn't avoid my friend or anything that makes him annoyed to being around from my friend. My friend's crush just stay cool as nothing happened. That's nice I think, really nice. As much as I know that if a boy/girl knew that someone likes him, but he didn't likes her back, he'll avoid the girl, and don't want to be around that girl. So my friend's crush is so nice since he didn't avoid my friend. But the sad part is, yeah, the boy that my friend's love doesn't loves her back, he loves another girl. And my friend accepted that wholeheartedly, and that's my girl! I love you daaarl.

So, how about my own love story? Emm, there's nothing to tell. I have a crush, a good-looking boy. He's funny, attractive, and friendly enough, but again, I don't know him well, but my feeling to him is so strong, I don't know why. I know him, and he knows me, just that, nothing more. I already tried to be close with him, but it stills getting me nowhere. I still can't figure it out about who he really is. And I think I wasn't his type and he feels nothing into me, and that's what I called pathetic.

1 komentar:

  1. dinnnnnnnn this too sweet , and well I cried again when I read this fck

    BalasHapus