Greetings!

Foto saya
Hey there, thanks for visiting my blog. I write all my inspirations down here. Hope you enjoy my thoughts:):):)

Jumat, 02 Januari 2009

......

Ehm, okaay I'm starting from the beginning again because I forgot my last blog passwords and I think that my last blog is not quite good so I decided to make the new one. It's 11:21 pm now and I don't know what to do and what should I write on this page. Well, I just wanna say that I really miss my schoolmates, I spend this holiday without seeing them and it makes me more missing them. Yeaa okay now I'm talking about holiday, my holiday this time is not so boring but not so fun either. I spent my time mostly with my family and some relations, I have to took care of all my little cousins since I'm the oldest of my granny's granchlidren along this holiday and I have to admit that I didn't enjoying that but I love being around the kids. I hate it when some of them fighting, crying, and grumbling, ooow I couldn't stand with it but I still love them anyway.
These are my girls! I love them :)
My new year's eve was so sucks! I had dinner with my fam in Borobudur Hotel, and that was all. Even there were no fireworks! I love fireworks and it should be fireworks outside the hotel but there weren't. I only ate a small ribs at that evening, and watching the band played 70's 80's musics which I don't have much interest on it. So I just pretend to be happy in front of my family but I'm not at all. But thank God who give me long and happy life, I'm so glad now I can face the year 2009, I wish I could be better, luckier, and happier than before. Amen

1 komentar: